Saturday, August 11, 2012

Graphika Manila and another sketch dump and ramblings


So today I attended Graphika Manila for the first time with my lovely lady friends...Marya, Portia, Loren, Sunny and Bea Gatch. 

It was alright I guess. Will I attend next year? Probably. 
And I'm really tired to give you my full insight of the event but If i would rate the event 
I would give it a 3.5 out of 5. It's my first time and I really can't base it on anything else so...but hey I enjoyed it. 

Here are some of the spoils from today's conference:

  



Dumb sketches, Ramblings, and doodles time!

  fixing up drawings to send away~




party toco

alex t. 

a very unhappy arki student I saw the other day

a mature version of clives and stevie


clives and stevie part 2


iwi!

mike ross! 


studies!

Tintin and Alex T.

hurr durr

Gouache time!

lady!


some bloke from J&W


unfinished young holmes


hooolmes

twin peaks

phonemes

clives and stevie (sketch)

doodlan

suits!

/end of post

No comments:

Post a Comment