Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Study in Grayscale part two? and some characters

 russian holmsies


holmsies

watsoooon

hurr durr 





Characters I made up next~
the scientist and toucan
(too lazy to tell you the story~)


the scientist



Clives and Stevie
I don't know where the idea of these two came from but they happened anyway...(most of the characters i make are accidents so...woop class doodles)

sleeping stevie


in my headcanon i think stevie is a really nice lady
(more about clives next time i guess)


/end

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your work dude! i envy your continuous posts and you have such a cool style. i hope you can post more comics soon, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D (I'm sorry i took a while to reply. I don't know how this works oops sorry again)

      Delete