Sunday, March 25, 2012

Here's an Update! (Part 3)

Ok so I was supposed to make more posts about the things i actually make in school...but then I realized they can wait...instead here's a post about my feelings about artschool.
  
I made these doodles months ago in the darkest of times...also I i'm explaining why the haircut looks diff... anyway...

Meanwhile in the freshman year :
 Back in first year my first ever plate was a failure...and it was on going cycle then. 
(Frustration, self-assessment, self-loathing, fury, blind rage translated to motivation, success, motivation, Practice. This process will repeat when failure happens) 


Which of course happens all over again in Illustration class. 3 years later.

But the cycle goes a different way this time. Frustration, Denial, Fury, Self-loathing, rage translated to motivation, binge eating, cramming. Success! Then motivation again. Although the success came later on after a whole lot of Denial, Self-loathing and Frustration. It was not pretty.



Mostly my motivation comes from my old-self, I just can't let her down y'know. She even had a beret on.

 truth.

But then later on your grades come out and you get As. Then it's all worth it. 


I guess all I'm saying is
you shouldn't give up mainly because you have a few low scores man. Keep proving to yourself you can do a better job on the next thing you're going to make and don't let anyone else tell you that you can't. (I am a sentimental forreals)

anyway good evening! And thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment