Sunday, March 25, 2012

Here is an Update! (Part 1)

       My junior year is finally over folks! And I've not had any proper post in this blog in a long time, I am so sorry to whoever still checks this place. But here I am and I will work on some posts that happened in the past few months! These events are sort of a big deal for me and here i go... I'll start off with my VMA (Visual Merchandising Arts) class.

  Our finals for this class was going to be an exhibit on Window Displays, our past plates etc. and let me tell you we used up a lot of money for this. And this was my first time to actually spend an all nighter in the gallery. For two days! Crazy. Anyway here's the poster of the event:

 
  (Poster by Meg De Leon, Revised by James Mendoza)

   **The exhibit was actually on the 7th though.


             So the opening went extremely well! Also I don't have a lot photos to show so let's cut right to it.


 
If ever you were at the exhibit opening that day, I was the dudette with the red bow-tie.

This was my group's window. We were the one's who made the display for a bookstore. We chose Fully Booked for our Brand.


These Victorian porcelain dolls we used were actually my grandma's collection. These used to creep me out, I never really thought they be of use to me. (Thanks lola!)



 

 Above: This was the poster I made for our Window.

heeeeeeeere it is (I'm still sorry about spelling your name wrong Erika!)


Oh and we won first place. How cool is that?
(Ok, maybe i cried a little...we just worked so hard ok?)

Also for the Estrellas Manila Group for winning 3rd place! You guys are actually my second Favorite!




Also our Fantastic Mr. Fox Projects were displayed there too. But you know ain't got a lot of photos.




Disclamers:

Photos by Raissa Agot and Michelle Ching
All rights reserved for Fully Booked and Estrellas Manila.
(Fully Booked knows of our Project, just no sponsorship)








No comments:

Post a Comment