Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Film Noir, Spies, and Zombie Killers (sketches)

I haven't updated in a while, yes yes I am sorry, really really busy with Uni right now. (Not even the fun kind of busy if you ask me.)  I'm posting these little sketches of these film noir detectives and spy themed stuff from my sketchbook...





I remember posting about this making a Noir Comic book on my personal tumblr months ago. I really want to consider making it into a little project. Hopefully I actually get the time to do so.

Also I made these Zombie drawings. (Set around in the 1800s probably)



these are actually drafts for my illustration class.


Also I made this art-only tumblr for reasons? I don't know what's to become of it yet really. 
Check it out yes?

til next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment