Thursday, December 29, 2011

Long Overdue- shades of orange

Hello Hello...i finally finished that book cover i said i was going to make!
here it is! 


It's for my Presentation Class...we we're supposed to pass this before Holiday break 
happened, but you know things didn't work out and she had to change the deadline.

I remembered saying i would do the one would the mirror and the guy...


yeah this one... It's obviously a screenshot i know...

But it didn't feel Pedantic...
no biggie it was just a concept by the way. 
also orange? 



 Also these are paintings i made that are never even posted or that i'm supposed to:



acrylic 9x12 canvas

This was a painting i made for a friend although i didn't give it...i don't know if she'll like it y'know?


this one's actually a part of a reproduction of my group.. La reave by Picasso
we made them in separate small canvases. I painted over 'no' after i watched "Pollock" 
and he screamed something about Picasso and i couldn't resist. (I painted it over after we passed it to the prof's in case you're wondering...)




Also this Captain America Painting... I painted this just for fun actually...I never posted it or anything. Anyway, here it is...



Also...i changed my blog name from Alley Cat to Toucan party. in case you didn't notice...
a change of my blog's banner will follow..WITH TOUCANS!

thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment